Dear Aunt Alice,
I have to be honest. I believe that I am far more concerned about the snakes in Zambia than just about anything else. Snakes give me the creeps and, being that there are highly poisonous snakes in that region of the world, I am not so excited about the prospect of reptile encounters.
In sharing this with my brother (who has traveled the world compliments of the US government), he had some advice for me, the novice when it comes to snakes. If you see a snake kill it.
My question to this advice was, "How do you kill a snake?" To this, my wise brother responded, "Hit it in the head with something like a shovel or, if you're really good, you throw a machete at it."
He has WAY too much confidence in his little sister's ability to aim at a target. Even the shovel could prove to be difficult!!
No comments:
Post a Comment