Friday, October 15, 2010

Which Hemisphere?

Dear Aunt Alice,

I heard from the mission board today. As of yet, they do not know of a position for me in Zambia (though one may surface in the next two weeks), but they do have a possibility in Bolivia. What this means, I am not quite sure.

When I answered the call to go, I thought that the Lord said, "Zambia." Part of that seemed connected to your story and my excitement grew at the prospect of being able to tell your story of obedience. But, at the same time, I'm striving to stay open to the possibility that maybe He used your story and Zambia to spur me to apply, all the while planning to send me somewhere else, somewhere like Bolivia.

Wherever He leads, I'll go. I'm ready and willing. No matter what twist this journey may take, it will be full of surprises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment