In honor of the New Year, I've decided to make a few New Year's Resolutions. Hopefully, these won't be too hard to keep!! =)
1) I resolve to taste as many new foods as possible.
2) I resolve to sleep under a mosquito net, wear mosquito spray like perfume and take my malaria prevention medicine as directed.
3) I resolve to learn at least 5 phrases in a Zambian tribal language.
4) I resolve to attend a church service that is not in English at least once.
5) I resolve to visit a leper colony.
6) I resolve to learn more from the Zambians than I attempt to teach them.
7) I resolve to make every attempt possible to go on a safari in 2011.
8) I resolve to be content in a dorm room again.
9) I resolve to share the good news about Jesus whenever the opportunity arises.
10) I resolve to be more focused and intentional in my prayer and Bible study time.
No comments:
Post a Comment